2017 Consignment Guidelines
Consignment is and a way to recycle your better belongings! Just follow the steps below!
- On hangers, CUTE, CURRENT (under 3 years old), CLEAN and unwrinkled
- Better Label (Mall, Boutique & Designer) No formal wear or bridal
- Place in bag: New or nearly new handbags, boots and shoes (No shoe boxes, please). Only authentic designer shoes and bags are accepted, no knock-offs.
- Unique and better quality jewelry only (i.e. Brighton, Sabika, Premier, etc., & Sterling)
Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am-4pm *See Calendar!
3. Established consignors may drop off consignments anytime except Saturdays. With this "Drop & Run" option, items that don't meet guidelines will be donated, and noted in your account for tax purposes.
Seasonal Calendar 2017
Spring- February 15 thru April 28 (lightweight clothing, crops and capris, long and shortsleeves)
Summer- March 15 thru June 14 (shorts, sundresses, sandals, tanks and shortsleeves)
*Current season: Fall- August 15 thru October 17 (heavier fabrics, short and longsleeves, lightweight jackets)
Winter- October 17 thru December 14 (wools, longsleeves, coats, holiday)
No Consignments- December 14 thru February 15 and June 14 thru August 16
We base our selections on style, condition, current stock, time of year and over 20 yrs experience. Please understand that we must only select what our customers will buy!
One-Time $10.00 (cash) fee to open account, 60 day consignment period with periodic reductions.
You earn 40% of selling price within 60 days. (50% on items priced over $100)
Use your credit towards store purchases, or request a check at end of consignment period. Earnings do not expire.
My staff and I are happy to share our love of consignment with you! Please call or email with additional questions, especially with special circumstances such as moving/estate settling or if our consignment times won’t work for you.
Terry Chesky, Owner